Mate MPG™ Precision Grinders regrind punches and dies to maintain optimum
condition for the highest quality punch press fabrication. Mate MPG Precision Grinders
are available in two versions:
- Manual Height Adjustment of zero position relative to the work piece.
- Laser Height Sensor to detect zero position relative to the work piece.
- Multiple user-specified grinding programs for grinding consistency.
- Ergonomically designed keypad for simple programming.
- Long-lasting CBN grinding wheel for optimal grinding performance.
- Ideal for unsupervised operation.
- Control panel has touch pad and easy to read LCD screen.
- Fine grind depth and removal rate settings provide
maximum flexibility, reliability, and consistency.
- Angular table adjustment from 0° to 12° allows shear to be
ground on punches to reduce punching force.
- Six drawers for convenient storage of items such as tools awaiting regrind and measuring instruments.
- Compact overall size and minimal floor space required allows grinder to be placed near punch press.
- Fully enclosed work area to ensure safety. Safety door interlock prevents grinder operation with door open.
- Abrasive mist contained during grinding process. Keeps work area clean, eliminates slip hazards, and keeps abrasive material away from precision keyways and slides of punch press.
- Up to five programs can be stored to ensure consistency. Settings include: Total cut depth (a combination of rough cut and fine cut depth settings), removal rate for rough and fine cuts.
- Coolant is automatically delivered to the grinding wheel via a hollow spindle to assure optimum grinding conditions.
- The coolant tank slides out for easy maintenance.
- Enclosed Work Area
- CBN Grinding Wheel
- Infinite Adjustment
- Programmable Grinding Cycles
- Rotary Table
- Automatic Fine Down Feed
- Wet Grinding
- Compact Size
- High Quality Manufacturer
- Safety Interlock
- Universal Grinding Fixture
- Laser Work Piece Height Sensor
- Grinding Area Light
Step 1 – Install
- Install tool into universal grinding fixture.
Step 2 – Select
- Select from one of five pre-set programs, or create custom program.
Step 3 – Start
- Press “Start” for automatic operation!
Click here to request more information on the Mate Precision Grinder.
The Mate Precision Grinder is available for sale in the USA and Canada.